CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

FINE MzzLily!

I am moving in 59 days to A CFB (canadian forces Base) My father is a sergeant-major in the candian forces. He actuially had just got back from afghanistan 6 months ago. He was rated number one Seagent major out of 4 in his whole division! and thats alot of people. But i have lived where i am now for my whole life so this is going to be alien to me. Its enevitble though i love canada i love everything my dad stands for i love this country. Im going to end up joining the military and serving for canada a country that has treated me and ym family so well.

I have exams coming up so dont expect alot of blogs!

2 comments:

Lillian Robinson said...

Pass along a 'thank you' from me to your dad. I am proud of all our armed forces, including the allies. We also are a military family. Hubby's nephew has been training pilots in Iraq off and on for a while now. May God bless your dad and keep him safe.

Lillian Robinson said...

Oh yeah... Good luck on the exams!